Cyber-attacks are a growing and rapidly changing threat to businesses of all shapes and sizes. Although hacks and data breaches suffered by major companies are the ones which make headlines, the reality is that smaller companies are just as likely to be impacted by a cyber-attack.
Security breaches can result in a range of business impacts including ransom demands, system downtime, corrupted and theft of data, and compromised personal information. All of these can have a detrimental effect on the outcome of an insolvency appointment.
Benefits of the IRS cyber cover include:
- Simple application process
- Clearly explained cover
- Two levels of cover available
- 24/7/365 response to reported cyber breaches
- All claims dealt with by appointed cyber specialists
- Protection against third party claims
- Limited number of excluded trades
- Cover provided in 5 key areas:
We are happy to review the needs of each individual case and explain where the policy can assist.